Sunday, October 11, 2009

The continuation of trials and tribulations

I got an email a few days ago that I did not get the job.  I need the job as my mother and I are in a tigh money situation and I made some mistakes upon getting my first job, including maxing out a credit card.  I am in some deep debt and wanting to get married in the next couple of years, I don't feel right bringing that debt into my marriage if I can avoid it.  When I do get married, I hope to be a housewife more than anything but I am in college.  I want to have a back-up plan because you never know what can happen.

I am still praying for a job.  I want to crawl out from under the debt and help my mom with our living situation.  I need to help her since it is just us two.

Please keep me in your prayers.
Please keep me in your prayers because I am dealing with some other stuff, stuff I won't mention really, but it is difficult and is making it harder for me to keep things in perspective.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment